Abacus Day Nursery in Swansea are looking to recruit enthusiastic, hard working apprentices who have a real desire to give the children the best start required.
Working for an award winning day nursery.
This is a full-time role.
Full training will be paid for by the nursery to qualify as a level 2/3 nursery practitioner.
The ability to speak Welsh is desirable but not essential.
Your role would include:
- Caring for children aged 3 months to 11 years
- Planning and carrying out activities
- Keeping the nursery clean and tidy
- Working as a team member
- Adhering to policies and procedures
- To provide a high quality of care
This role is subject to a DBS check and references
Please email your CV if you are interested in this role to firstname.lastname@example.org