Early Years Wales are currently looking for a Freelance Co Facilitator
Purpose of the role: To deliver a face to face programme of physical literacy activities based on play to adults and young children aged 0-5 years followed by one-to-one group support to ensure that existing groups embed the ethos and activities into practice and new groups can be set up to be sustainable.
Hours of work: Variable – weekdays and some Saturdays over an 18-month period
Salary: Pay structure per Active Together Wales programme:
- One off payment of £120 to attend induction training (6 hours) and 1-1 support session with Operations Manager (2 hours)
- £400 to deliver a programme consisting of one 2-hour session every week for 5 weeks, plus 3 x 2hr support sessions; these fees include time spent preparing, traveling, writing and submitting reports
- Mileage @ 45p per mile (subject to a maximum of 50 miles per round trip)
Additional fees payable for attendance at standardisation and evaluation meetings as and when required
Location: Across Wales
Closing date: 31st January 2020
Interview date: 13th February 2020
Probationary period: 6 months
- Read the accompanying job outline and job description below
- Download and complete the application form (below) and return to firstname.lastname@example.org
CV’s will not be accepted
Project funded by the Healthy and Active Fund, a partnership between Welsh Government, Sport Wales and Public Health Wales.