Intellectual Property Licensing2019-04-05T12:34:54+01:00

Do I need a license to play music in my setting?

What is TheMusicLicense?

TheMusicLicence allows you to legally play music within your setting through the radio, TV, other digital devices and live performances.
Previously, businesses and organisations had to obtain separate music licences from PPL and PRS for Music. However, these two organisations have now come together to form PPL PRS Ltd and launched TheMusicLicence. This means you now only require one license and ensures that the people who create the music  are fairly rewarded for their talent and work.
For more information about about TheMusicLicense: PPL PRS Ltd
Patents, trademarks, copyrights and design:
You may also be interested in:

In this section


Subscribe to our e-newsletter to get regular updates and special offers in your inbox. You can unsubscribe at any time.