Congratulations…you are about to embark on one of the most exciting journeys of your life.
A career in the Early Years is inspiring, fun, creative and energising.
If you are looking for a career that will fulfil your potential and open doors to a variety of opportunities, you’re on the right path…
Early Years Wales is dedicated to the development of children aged 0 to 5 years supporting the provision of quality assured, structured creative-learning and play opportunities for children within Wales.
Early Years Wales members lead the way in setting an exemplary standard for everyone within our industry.
As an Early Years Wales member, you will:
- Have access to support and guidance on all aspects of the early years childcare sector in Wales through our dedicated and passionate team based in our central and regional offices and our fantastic range of resources
- Become part of a like-minded support network and receive regular invitations to attend the 22 members forums we hold annually. The content varies in each one, and you get to meet other members, Early Years Wales staff, trustees, stakeholders and guest speakers – we look forward to meeting you!
- Receive exclusive invitations to Early Years Wales annual Members Events and Awards Celebrations
- Be represented by Early Years Wales in our regular contacts with Welsh Government Departments on all aspects of early years provision including the 10-year Childcare, Play and Early Years Workforce Plan, Progress for Success, Cymraeg 2050, and curriculum changes
- Receive regular e-bulletins to keep you up to date with important sector and legislation updates and workforce opportunities
- Have smalltalk magazine delivered to your door quarterly (worth £28) aswell as being able to download our entire back catalogue for FREE from earlyyears.wales/shop/downloads
- Receive discounted DBS services from uCheck
For an annual membership of only £20, you will be entitled to the great benefits listed above.
Join quickly and easily today. Click here to start your membership.
Or alternatively download either our English or Welsh interactive membership form below
To pay by Direct Debit, please download and print the attached mandate and return (along with your membership form) following the instructions provided.
Don’t forget you can keep up to date with what’s happening in the early years and childcare sector by following and liking us on all our social media platforms: